Despite the multitude of new oncologic treatment strategies in development and the efforts of the federal government, advocacy organizations, and the biopharmaceutical industry, there has been only modest progress with regard to the time it takes to implement and complete pivotal clinical trials. As patient and physician demand for clinical trials increases over the next several years, it will be imperative to remove several existing barriers to clinical trial enrollment. The Internet is a growing resource for both educating and recruiting patients for clinical trials.
Clinical Trials Topics:
- What Are Clinical Trials
- Phases of Clinical Trials
- How are Clinical Trials Conducted?
- Clinical Trials Safeguards
- Participating in Clinical Trials
- The Cost of Clinical Trials
- Finding Specific Clinical Trials
- The Future of Clinical Trials
Copyright © 2017 Omni Health Media. All Rights Reserved.